pH sensor for use in measuring media with high solids content up to 100°C.
pH sensor optimised for use with contaminated water with a high solids content at 6 bar/100 °C or 16 bar/25 °C
We currently only offer an extract from our product portfolio, other variants are available on request.Send Request
- Electrochemical combination electrode: pH and reference electrode integrated
- Diaphragm and reference system optimised for extremely high solids content
- The solid electrolyte makes the diaphragm redundant and prevents the reference system from becoming blocked up
- Long service life when sludge is present due to lack of a diaphragm
- Long service life as the solid electrolyte prevents the electrolyte from 'bleeding'
- Stable reference system
- Twist protection for the sensor cable connected. This means that the cable can remain connected during installation and dismantling of the sensor, avoiding troublesome moisture on the connector contacts
- Lead-free glass for advanced and environmentally-friendly production, use and disposal (RoHS-compliant)
You can find more product details and downloads on our Corporate Website.
Properties / Your benefits
16.0 bar (25 °C), 6.0 bar (100 °C)
Polymer containing potassium chloride (solid)
Circular gap diaphragm (solid electrolyte)
120 ±3 mm
Vertical up to +25°
SN6 plug-in head, rotatable with a ProMinent cable
Bypass: open outlet or return of the sample water into the process line, inline: direct installation into the pipework; fixed or replaceable (replaceable fitting), tank, channel: Immersion in the immersion tube
all DULCOMETER controllers
Wastewater, industrial water, process chemistry, emulsions, suspensions, protein-containing media, in general for water with a high solid fraction, not suitable for use in clear water. not suitable for media with oxidation agents.
Solids content (turbid types of water), sludge, emulsions
Measuring principle, technology
Direct potentiometric measurement, 2 electrodes, no diaphragm, polymer electrolyte, separate temperature measurement for temperature compensation needed
|Usually In Stock
|120 ± 3mm
Do you need a quote?
After logging in, place the desired items in the shopping cart and click on "Request a quote" or send us a request via our contact form.
The product you are looking for is not available in the WebShop?
We currently offer a limited product portfolio in our WebShop. If you cannot find the product you are looking for, send us a request or call us at +44 1530 560555.