pH sensor for use in measuring media with high solids content up to 100°C.
pH sensor optimized for polluted water with high solids content 6 bar/100 °C.
We currently only offer an extract from our product portfolio, other variants are available on request.Send Request
- Electrochemical combination electrode: pH and reference electrode integrated
- Diaphragm and reference system optimized for extremely high solids content
- The solid electrolyte eliminates the need for the diaphragm and prevents clogging of the reference system
- Long service life in the presence of sludge due to lack of diaphragm
- Long service life solid electrolyte prevents "bleeding" of the electrolyte
- Stable reference system
- Twist protection of the connected sensor cable. This allows the cable to remain connected during installation and removal of the sensor and avoids disturbing moisture at the plug contacts
- Lead-free glass for advanced and environmentally friendly production, application, and disposal (RoHS compliant)
You can find more product details and downloads on our Corporate Website.
Polymer containing potassium chloride (solid)
Circular gap diaphragm (solid electrolyte)
120 ±3 mm
Vertical up to +25°
SN6 plug-in head, rotatable with a ProMinent cable
Bypass: open outlet or return of the sample water into the process line, inline: direct installation into the pipework; fixed or replaceable (replaceable fitting), tank, channel: Immersion in the immersion tube
Waste water, industrial water, process chemistry, emulsions, suspensions, protein-containing media, in general for water with a high solid fraction, not suitable for use in clear water. not suitable for media with oxidation agents.
Solids content (turbid types of water), sludge, emulsions
Measuring principle, technology
Direct potentiometric measurement, 2 electrodes, no diaphragm, polymer electrolyte, separate temperature measurement for temperature compensation needed
|Order Number||Price||Delivery time||Installation length|
|305096||Usually In Stock (if not 3-4Weeks)||120 ± 3mm|