pH sensor for use in measurement media containing solids.
pH sensor optimized for polluted water containing solids and for low conductivity > 50 μS/cm at up to 80 °C/6 bar.
We currently only offer an extract from our product portfolio, other variants are available on request.Send Request
- Electrochemical combination electrode: pH and reference electrode integrated
- The large dirt-repellent Teflon® diaphragm prevents clogging of the reference system
- Long service life in the presence of solids
- High viscosity electrolyte in conjunction with salt reservoir prevents "bleeding" of the electrolyte
- Long service life without drift in the presence of clear water with low conductivity
- Twist protection of the connected sensor cable. This allows the cable to remain connected during installation and removal of the sensor and avoids disturbing moisture at the plug contacts
- Abrifuge-free glass for advanced and environmentally friendly production, use, and disposal (RoHS compliant)
You can find more product details and downloads on our Corporate Website.
With KCI supply (salt rings in the reference electrolyte)
PTFE ring diaphragm
120 ±3 mm
Vertical up to +25°
SN6 plug-in head, rotatable with a ProMinent cable
Bypass: open outlet or return of the sample water into the process line, inline: direct installation into the pipework; fixed or replaceable (replaceable fitting), tank, channel: Immersion in the immersion tube
Municipal and industrial waste water, cooling water, process water, water in the chemical industry and paper making, generally water with solid fractions.
Disinfectant, solids content (turbid types of water)
Measuring principle, technology
Direct potentiometric measurement, 2 electrodes, Teflon ring diaphragm, polymer electrolyte, separate temperature measurement for temperature compensation needed
|Order Number||Price||Delivery time||Installation length|
|1001586||Usually In Stock (if not 3-4Weeks)||120 ± 3mm|