pH sensor for use in measurement media containing solids.
pH sensor optimised for use in contaminated water containing solids and for low conductivity of > 50 μS/cm at up to 80 °C/6 bar
We currently only offer an extract from our product portfolio, other variants are available on request.Send Request
- Electrochemical combination electrode: pH and reference electrode integrated
- The large dirt-repellent Teflon® diaphragm prevents the reference system from becoming blocked up
- Long service life when solids are present
- High-viscosity electrolyte combined with a salt reservoir prevents the electrolyte from 'bleeding'
- Long service life without drifts when there is clear water with low conductivity
- Twist protection for the sensor cable connected. This means that the cables can remain connected during installation and dismantling of the sensor, avoiding troublesome moisture on the connector contacts
- Lead-free glass for advanced and environmentally-friendly production, use and disposal (RoHS-compliant)
You can find more product details and downloads on our Corporate Website.
Properties / Your benefits
Gel containing potassium chloride with KCI reservoir
PTFE ring diaphragm
120 ±3 mm
Vertical up to +25°
SN6 plug-in head, rotatable with a ProMinent cable
Bypass: open outlet or return of the sample water into the process line, inline: direct installation into the pipework; fixed or replaceable (replaceable fitting), tank, channel: Immersion in the immersion tube
All DULCOMETER controllers
Municipal and industrial wastewater, cooling water, process water, water in the chemical industry and paper making, generally water with solid fractions.
Disinfectant, solids content (turbid types of water)
Measuring principle, technology
Direct potentiometric measurement, 2 electrodes, Teflon ring diaphragm, polymer electrolyte, separate temperature measurement for temperature compensation needed
|Usually In Stock
|120 ± 3mm
Do you need a quote?
After logging in, place the desired items in the shopping cart and click on "Request a quote" or send us a request via our contact form.
The product you are looking for is not available in the WebShop?
We currently offer a limited product portfolio in our WebShop. If you cannot find the product you are looking for, send us a request or call us at +44 1530 560555.