pH sensor for use in clear process water up to 6 bar back pressure.
pH sensor optimized for clear process water and conditions up to 80 °C/6 bar
We currently only offer an extract from our product portfolio, other variants are available on request.Send Request
- Electrochemical combination electrode: pH and reference electrode integrated
- Diaphragm and reference system optimized for high process requirements
- Ceramic diaphragm with special material, optimized size and optimized pore diameter
- Long lifetime due to reduced diffusion ("bleeding") of the electrolyte
- Long lifetime due to material, which is inert to aggressive disinfectants
- Stable reference system for high pressure/temperature requirements
- Twist protection of the connected sensor cable. This allows the cable to remain connected during installation and removal of the sensor and avoids disturbing moisture at the plug contacts
- Abrifuge-free glass for advanced and environmentally friendly production, use, and disposal (RoHS compliant)
You can find more product details and downloads on our Corporate Website.
gel containing potassium chloride
120 ±3 mm
Vertical up to +25°
SN6 plug-in head, rotatable with a ProMinent cable
Bypass: open outlet or return of the sample water into the process line, inline: direct installation into the pipework; fixed or replaceable (replaceable fitting), tank, channel: Immersion in the immersion tube
Swimming pools during pressurisation for higher temperatures and pressures, potable and industrial water, electroplating, chemical industries.
Measuring principle, technology
Direct potentiometric measurement, 2 electrodes, gel electrolyte, ceramic diaphragm, separate temperature measurement for temperature compensation needed
|Order Number||Price||Delivery time||Installation length|
|150041||3-4 weeks||120 ± 3mm|