ORP sensor for use in measuring media with high solids content up to 100°C
ORP sensor optimised for use with contaminated water with a high solids content at 6 bar/100 °C or 16 bar/25 °C
We currently only offer an extract from our product portfolio, other variants are available on request.Send Request
- Electrochemical combination electrode: ORP and reference electrode integrated
- Diaphragm and reference system optimised for extremely high solids content
- The solid electrolyte makes the diaphragm redundant and prevents the reference system from becoming blocked up
- Long service life when sludge is present due to lack of a diaphragm
- Long service life as the solid electrolyte prevents the electrolyte from 'bleeding'
- Stable reference system
- Rotating sensor head sleeve. This means that the cable can remain connected during installation and dismantling of the sensor, avoiding moisture on the plug-in contacts
- Lead-free glass for advanced and environmentally-friendly production, use and disposal (RoHS-compliant)
You can find more product details and downloads on our Corporate Website.
Properties / Your benefits
16.0 bar (25 °C), 6.0 bar (bei 100 °C)
Polymer containing potassium chloride (solid)
Circular gap (solid electrolyte)
120 ±3 mm
Vertical up to +25°
SN6 plug-in head/other versions on request
Bypass: open outlet or return of the sample water into the process line, inline: direct installation into the pipework; fixed or replaceable (replaceable fitting), tank, channel: Immersion in the immersion tube
all DULCOMETER controllers
Waste water, industrial water, process chemistry, emulsions, suspensions, protein-containing media. In general for water with a high solid fraction. Not suitable for clear media. Not suitable for media with oxidation agents.
Solids content (turbid types of water), sludge, emulsions
Measuring principle, technology
Direct potentiometric measurement, 2 electrodes, no diaphragm, polymer electrolyte
|Usually In Stock
|120 ± 3mm
Do you need a quote?
After logging in, place the desired items in the shopping cart and click on "Request a quote" or send us a request via our contact form.
The product you are looking for is not available in the WebShop?
We currently offer a limited product portfolio in our WebShop. If you cannot find the product you are looking for, send us a request or call us at +44 1530 560555.