ORP sensor for use in clear process water up to 3 bar back pressure.
ORP sensor optimized for use in drinking water treatment, swimming pools/whirlpools at up to 60 °C/3 bar
We currently only offer an extract from our product portfolio, other variants are available on request.Send Request
- Electrochemical combination electrode: ORP and reference electrode integrated
- Diaphragm and reference system optimized for use in swimming pools and for drinking water
- Ceramic diaphragm with special material, optimized size and optimized pore diameter
- Long service life due to reduced diffusion ("bleeding") of the electrolyte
- Long service life due to material that is inert to aggressive disinfectants
- Stable reference system
- Rotatable sensor head sleeve. This allows the cable to remain connected when installing and removing the sensor and prevents moisture on the plug contacts
- Lead-free glass for advanced and environmentally friendly production, use and disposal (RoHS compliant)
You can find more product details and downloads on our Corporate Website.
gel containing potassium chloride
120 ±3 mm
Vertical up to +25°
SN6 plug-in head, rotatable with a ProMinent cable
Bypass: open outlet or return of the sample water into the process line, inline: direct installation into the pipework; fixed or replaceable (replaceable fitting), tank, channel: Immersion in the immersion tube
all DULCOMETER controllers
Swimming pools, whirlpools, potable water.
Measuring principle, technology
Direct potentiometric measurement, 2 electrodes, gel electrolyte, ceramic diaphragm
|Order Number||Price||Delivery time||Installation length|
|150703||Usually In Stock (if not 3-4Weeks)||120 ± 3mm|