ORP sensor for use in clear process water up to 3 bar back pressure.
ORP sensor optimised for use in potable water treatment, swimming pools/hot tubs at up to 60 °C/3 bar
We currently only offer an extract from our product portfolio, other variants are available on request.Send Request
- Electrochemical combination electrode: ORP and reference electrode integrated
- Diaphragm and reference system optimised for use in swimming pools and for potable water
- Ceramic diaphragm with special material, optimised size and optimised pore diameter
- Long service life due to reduced diffusion ('bleeding') of the electrolyte
- Long service life due to the material, which is inert to aggressive disinfectants
- Stable reference system
- Rotating sensor head sleeve. This means that the cable can remain connected during installation and dismantling of the sensor, avoiding moisture on the plug-in contacts
- Lead-free glass for advanced and environmentally-friendly production, use and disposal (RoHS-compliant)
You can find more product details and downloads on our Corporate Website.
Properties / Your benefits
Gel containing potassium chloride
120 ±3 mm
Vertical up to +25°
SN6 plug-in head, rotatable with a ProMinent cable
Bypass: open outlet or return of the sample water into the process line, inline: direct installation into the pipework; fixed or replaceable (replaceable fitting), tank, channel: Immersion in the immersion tube
all DULCOMETER controllers
Swimming pools, whirlpools, potable water
Measuring principle, technology
Direct potentiometric measurement, 2 electrodes, gel electrolyte, ceramic diaphragm
|Usually In Stock
|120 ± 3mm
Do you need a quote?
After logging in, place the desired items in the shopping cart and click on "Request a quote" or send us a request via our contact form.
The product you are looking for is not available in the WebShop?
We currently offer a limited product portfolio in our WebShop. If you cannot find the product you are looking for, send us a request or call us at +44 1530 560555.