ORP sensor for use in measurement media containing solids.
ORP sensor optimized for polluted water containing solids and for low conductivity > 50 μS/cm at up to 80 °C/6 bar.
We currently only offer an extract from our product portfolio, other variants are available on request.Send Request
- Electrochemical combination electrode: ORP and reference electrode integrated
- The large dirt-repellent Teflon® diaphragm prevents clogging of the reference system
- Long life in the presence of solids
- High viscosity electrolyte combined with salt reservoir prevents "bleeding" of the electrolyte
- Long life without drift in the presence of clear water with low conductivity
- Rotatable sensor head sleeve. This allows the cable to remain connected when installing and removing the sensor and prevents moisture on the plug contacts
- Lead-free glass for advanced and environmentally friendly production, use and disposal (RoHS compliant)
You can find more product details and downloads on our Corporate Website.
Electrolyte with KCI supplement (salt rings in the reference electrolyte)
PTFE ring diaphragm
120 ±3 mm
Vertical up to +25°
SN6 plug-in head/other versions on request
Bypass: open outlet or return of the sample water into the process line, inline: direct installation into the pipework; fixed or replaceable (replaceable fitting), tank, channel: Immersion in the immersion tube
all DULCOMETER controllers
Municipal and industrial waste water, cooling water, process water, chemical applications, paper manufacturing. In general for water with a noticeable solid fraction.
Disinfectant, solids content (turbid types of water)
Measuring principle, technology
Direct potentiometric measurement, 2 electrodes, Teflon ring diaphragm, polymer electrolyte
|Order Number||Price||Delivery time||Installation length|
|1002534||Usually In Stock (if not 3-4Weeks)||120 ± 3mm|