ORP sensor for use in measurement media containing solids.
ORP sensor optimised for use in contaminated water containing solids and for low conductivity of > 50 μS/cm at up to 80 °C/6 bar
We currently only offer an extract from our product portfolio, other variants are available on request.Send Request
- Electrochemical combination electrode: ORP and reference electrode integrated
- The large dirt-repellent Teflon® diaphragm prevents the reference system from becoming blocked up
- Long service life when solids are present
- High-viscosity electrolyte combined with a salt reservoir prevents the electrolyte from 'bleeding'
- Long service life without drifts when there is clear water with low conductivity
- Rotating sensor head sleeve. This means that the cables can remain connected during installation and dismantling of the sensor, avoiding moisture on the plug-in contacts
- Lead-free glass for advanced and environmentally-friendly production, use and disposal (RoHS-compliant)
You can find more product details and downloads on our Corporate Website.
Properties / Your benefits
Electrolyte with KCI supplement (salt rings in the reference electrolyte)
PTFE ring diaphragm
120 ±3 mm
Vertical up to +25°
SN6 plug-in head/other versions on request
Bypass: open outlet or return of the sample water into the process line, inline: direct installation into the pipework; fixed or replaceable (replaceable fitting), tank, channel: Immersion in the immersion tube
all DULCOMETER controllers
Municipal and industrial waste water, cooling water, process water, chemical applications, paper manufacturing. In general for water with a noticeable solid fraction
Disinfectant, solids content (turbid types of water)
Measuring principle, technology
Direct potentiometric measurement, 2 electrodes, Teflon ring diaphragm, polymer electrolyte
|Usually In Stock (if not 3-4Weeks)
|120 ± 3mm
Do you need a quote?
After logging in, place the desired items in the shopping cart and click on "Request a quote" or send us a request via our contact form.
The product you are looking for is not available in the WebShop?
We currently offer a limited product portfolio in our WebShop. If you cannot find the product you are looking for, send us a request or call us at +44 1530 560555.