ORP sensor for use in clear process water up to 6 bar back pressure.
ORP sensor optimized for clear process water and conditions up to 80 °C/6 bar
We currently only offer an extract from our product portfolio, other variants are available on request.Send Request
- Electrochemical combination electrode: ORP and reference electrode integrated
- Diaphragm and reference system optimized for high process requirements
- Ceramic diaphragm with special material, optimized size and optimized pore diameter
- Long lifetime due to reduced diffusion ("bleeding") of the electrolyte
- Long lifetime due to inert material against aggressive chemicals
- Stable reference system for high pressure / temperature requirements
- Rotatable sensor head sleeve. This allows the cable to remain connected when installing and removing the sensor and prevents moisture on the plug contacts
- Lead-free glass for advanced and environmentally friendly production, use and disposal (RoHS compliant)
You can find more product details and downloads on our Corporate Website.
gel containing potassium chloride
120 ±3 mm
Vertical up to +25°
SN6 plug-in head, rotatable with a ProMinent cable
Bypass: open outlet or return of the sample water into the process line, inline: direct installation into the pipework; fixed or replaceable (replaceable fitting), tank, channel: Immersion in the immersion tube
all DULCOMETER controllers
Swimming pools during pressurisation for higher temperatures and pressures, potable and industrial water, electroplating.
Disinfectant, not suitable for media containing ozone, cyanides, electrolysis processes (electrodes directly in the sample water)
Measuring principle, technology
Direct potentiometric measurement, 2 electrodes, gel electrolyte, ceramic diaphragm
|Order Number||Price||Delivery time||Installation length|
|150094||3-4 weeks||120 ± 3mm|