Free chlorine sensor without disturbance by electrolysis processes and for stabilised chlorine.
Sensor for free and total available chlorine, such as derivatives of chloro(iso)cyanuric acid, without disturbance when used in swimming pools where disinfection is provided by electrolysis processes. For operation with controllers with 4-20 mA input
We currently only offer an extract from our product portfolio, other variants are available on request.Send Request
- Measured variable: total available chlorine, for instance disinfectant with organic chlorine, such as derivatives of chloro(iso)cyanuric acid
- Measured variable: free chlorine without interference with the presence of cyanuric acid
- Gold electrode to prevent faults by products from electrolysis processes where the electrodes are immersed directly into the sample water (without diaphragm)
- Diaphragm-covered sensor (encapsulated) minimises faults caused by changing flow or substances in the water
- Hydrophilic diaphragm guarantees the permeability of chloro(iso)cyanuric acid derivatives towards the measuring electrodes
- The special reaction system of the electrolyte allows the total available chlorine to be determined and use at a high pH of up to 9.5
You can find more product details and downloads on our Corporate Website.
Properties / Your benefits
Free chlorine and total available chlorine: Total of organically bound chlorine (e.g. bound to cyanuric acid) and free chlorine
DGMa, DLG III: 30...60 l/h
16...24 V DC (2-wire)
4-20 mA ≈ measuring range, temperature-compensated, uncalibrated, not electrically isolated
total available chlorine and free chlorine as against combined chlorine (chloramines)
Disinfectants with organic chlorine, e.g. based on cyanuric acid, chlorine gas, hypochlorite, electrolysis
Bypass: open sample water outlet
BAMa, DGMa, DLG III
D1C, DAC, AEGIS II
Swimming pool water, combined disinfection processes with chloro(iso)cyanuric acid derivatives and electrolysis. Water of a similar quality to potable water with a higher pH of up to 9.5.
Surfactants, cyanuric acid
Measuring principle, technology
Amperometric, 2 electrodes, diaphragm-covered
Do you need a quote?
After logging in, place the desired items in the shopping cart and click on "Request a quote" or send us a request via our contact form.
The product you are looking for is not available in the WebShop?
We currently offer a limited product portfolio in our WebShop. If you cannot find the product you are looking for, send us a request or call us at +44 1530 560555.