Feed rate of 5.1 l/h to 410 l/h at up to 8 bar back pressure
The valveless peristaltic pump DULCOFLEX DFYa guarantees precise, linear and reproducible metering in all process conditions. It meters gaseous, viscose, shear-sensitive media, possibly containing particles, with ease – ProMinent is therefore setting new standards in metering with peristaltic pumps.
We currently only offer an extract from our product portfolio, other variants are available on request.Send Request
The peristaltic pump DULCOFLEX DFYa combines the properties of top products from the ProMinent product range
The new metering pump DFYa, the big brother of the DFXa, adds an intelligent peristaltic pump to the top capacity range of the ProMinent portfolio.
The new generation of peristaltic metering pumps can now be controlled electronically. It meters without the need for a valve and with a level of precision not previously possible. And yet it retains all the benefits of a peristaltic pump, which is why highly outgassing, high-viscosity, abrasive or shear-sensitive fluids, sometimes containing particles, can also be perfectly metered with the DFYa.
As with the DFXa, hose replacement on the DFYa is also assisted by the pump. When the hose needs to be changed, the pump displays exact instructions for the steps to be followed and automatically moves into the correct positions for hose replacement. The different hose materials (NR, NBR, NBR-A, EPDM Hypalon) enable the DFYa to work with a very wide range of media to be metered.
The peristaltic pump DFYa is simple to operate from the intuitive user interface with 4 keys and the click wheel. The DFYa thus joins the remaining ProMinent product range of intelligent metering pumps, which all share the same menu structure and user interface.
The new peristaltic metering pump offers various connectivity options and is IoT-capable. It can therefore be connected to the DULCONNEX IIoT solution, developed by ProMinent.
You can find more product details and downloads on our Corporate Website.
Properties / Your benefits
- Operation by contact, batch, manual, analogue or BUS control
- Adjustment of the metering rate directly in l/h
- Connection to process control systems via a BUS interface, such PROFIBUS or CANopen
- No problems with very gaseous media or air locks
- Simple, menu-guided hose change
- Reversible direction of rotation
- Illuminated 3” LCD and 3-LED display for operating, warning and error messages, visible from all sides
- Adjustable feed rate between 5.1 l/ and 410 l/h
- Batch operation with max. 999.9 l/pulse
- Connector for 2-stage level switch
- Optional relay module with 1 x switch-over contact, 230 V – 8 A
- Optional relay module with 2 x On, 24 V – 100 mA
Delivery time: see per variant
|Max. feed rate
|Max. back pressure
|Please send request for current lead time
|PVC NPT 3/4"
All data calculated with water at 20 °C.
Do you need a quote?
After logging in, place the desired items in the shopping cart and click on "Request a quote" or send us a request via our contact form.
The product you are looking for is not available in the WebShop?
We currently offer a limited product portfolio in our WebShop. If you cannot find the product you are looking for, send us a request or call us at +44 1530 560555.