Capacity range 1.5 – 12 l/h at max. 4 – 2 bar back pressure.
The DULCOFLEX DF4a peristaltic pump for flocculant and activated carbon metering treats water precisely and accurately. It is ideally suited for use in swimming pools, whirlpools or wellness areas. An operating pressure of up to 4 bar is possible.
We currently only offer an extract from our product portfolio, other variants are available on request.Send Request
The optimum pump for use in swimming pools, hot tubs and spa and wellness facilities
There are three designs of DULCOFLEX DF4a available:
- Metering of chemicals
- Metering of active carbon
- Metering of flocculants
You can find more product details and downloads on our Corporate Website.
- Language-neutral user guidance
- Stepless adjustment of the dosing rate
- Hose material in PharMed®
- Full control because the dosing rate is shown in l/h on the display
- Safe operation: throughput and concentration can be entered reproducibly
- Long service life: spring-loaded rollers stabilize the rolling pressure and reduce wear on the hose
- Priming function Night setback
- Inputs for contacts and analogue signals
- Housing degree of protection IP 65
- Connector for 2-stage level switch with round plug
- Operating hour counter
- CANopen interface
Delivery time: 3-4 weeks
|Order Number||Price||Delivery time||Identity Code||Max. feed rate||Max. back pressure||Connector size||Hose material|
|1123542||3-4 weeks||DF4A0W003060P0U120001210||6.0 l/h||2.5 bar||hose 6x4 mm||PharMed®|
|1123543||3-4 weeks||DF4AFW004004P0U120001210||0.35 l/h||4 bar||hose 6x4 mm||PharMed®|
All data calculated with water at 20 °C.