Capacity range 0.4 – 2.4 l/h at max. 1.5 bar back pressure.
The DULCOFLEX DF2a peristaltic pump dispenses chemicals functionally and quietly - ideal for use in swimming pools, whirlpools and wellness areas.
We currently only offer an extract from our product portfolio, other variants are available on request.Send Request
The optimum pump product range for use in swimming pools, hot tubs, and spa zones
The feed chemical is transported by the rotor squeezing the hose in the direction of flow. This explains why there is no need for valves. The feed chemical is thus handled with care. Typical applications: wherever lower pump pressure is sufficient. For example when metering conditioners in private pools.
You can find more product details and downloads on our Corporate Website.
- Smooth inner wall reduces deposits
- Hose materials: PharMed® or Viton®
- Almost noiseless operation
- Easy handling
- Increased service life of the hose thanks to spring-loaded rollers that keep the rolling pressure constant
- Robust and protected against water jets from all sides: Housing made of impact-resistant and chemical-resistant PPE
- Self-priming against max. 1.5 bar
- Control or flow control via ON/OFF power supply
- Degree of protection IP 65
- OEM versions on request
Delivery time: 3-4 weeks
|Order Number||Price||Delivery time||Identity Code||Max. feed rate||Max. back pressure||Connector size||Hose material|
|1045482||3-4 weeks||DF2A0224P00A10W1||2.4 l/h||1.5 bar||hose 6x4 mm||PharMed®|
|1123541||3-4 weeks||DF2A0216P00A10W1||1.6 l/h||1.5 bar||hose 6x4 mm||PharMed®|
All data calculated with water at 20 °C.