Multi-channel controller, the all-rounder for water analysis
Do you wish for a simple controller for water analysis? One that is easy to operate and with which you can freely select between all common measured variables per channel? There is one: our all-rounder DULCOMETER diaLog DACb! What is more, it is Ethernet-/LAN-capable and can be ideally integrated into existing networks.
We currently only offer an extract from our product portfolio, other variants are available on request.Send Request
Water parameter analysis made easy – with the DULCOMETER diaLog DACb
The controller DULCOMETER diaLog DACb is our compact all-rounder for water analysis. With its specially designed functionalities, e.g. processing of interference variables and switchover of control parameters, it closes the control circuit between DULCOTEST sensors and ProMinent metering pumps. The measuring and control channels of the DULCOMETER diaLog DACb can be individually configured to meet customer requirements. Everything that you need for the reliable treatment of industrial and process water, drinking water as well as swimming pool water.
You can find more product details and downloads on our Corporate Website.
Properties / Your benefits
- Simple operation thanks to a clearly arranged display
- More for your money: two measuring and control channels now in the basic configuration
- Versatile use: all common measured variables can be set per channel and subsequently altered
- Control from anywhere: LAN-capable and convenient remote access via integrated web server
- Maximum flexibility: individually adjustable to different operating statuses, e.g. day-night mode
- Excellent process reliability: avoidance of incorrect metering by time-based monitoring of control variables
- Measured variables: pH, ORP, chlorine, chlorine dioxide, chlorite, bromine, conductivity, peracetic acid, hydrogen peroxide, ozone, dissolved oxygen and fluoride
- Installation, degree of protection: Combination housing (wall mounting, control panel mounting, pillar assembly) IP 67 and IP 66
- Control: three measuring and control channels, each with independent monodirectional PID controller (optional: two bidirectional PID controllers)
- 24 V DC protective low voltage supply e.g. by means of solar system or in the wet area of waterworks
- Temperature compensation for pH and for chlorine dioxide process sensor CDP, pH compensation for chlorine
- Digital inputs for the processing of control signals, e.g. of sample water limit contacts, remote stop control and to monitor the liquid levels in chemical storage tanks
- Control outputs for electronically controlled metering pumps and solenoid valves
- Interference variable processing: simple control of water parameters in flowing water by processing the flow in the control algorithm
- Adaptation of the controller setpoint to changed process conditions is possible via remote control by means of the mA signal of a PLC or with more stringent requirements via the field bus option
|Basic measured variables
|Usually In Stock
|2 measuring and control channels
|2x mA output
|1x input mV + 1x input mA
|two-way control (raise and lower)
Do you need a quote?
After logging in, place the desired items in the shopping cart and click on "Request a quote" or send us a request via our contact form.
The product you are looking for is not available in the WebShop?
We currently offer a limited product portfolio in our WebShop. If you cannot find the product you are looking for, send us a request or call us at +44 1530 560555.