Multi-channel controller, the all-rounder for water analysis.
You want a simple measuring and control device for water analysis? Easy to operate and with which you can freely choose between all common measured variables per channel? It exists: our multi-talent DULCOMETER® diaLog DACb! On top of that, it is Ethernet-/LAN-capable and can be optimally integrated into existing networks.
We currently only offer an extract from our product portfolio, other variants are available on request.Send Request
Water parameter analysis made easy – with the DULCOMETER diaLog DACb
The DULCOMETER diaLog DACb measuring and control device is our compact multi-talent for water analysis. With its specially designed functionalities, e.g. processing of disturbance variables and switching of control parameters, it closes the control loop between DULCOTEST sensors and ProMinent metering pumps.
You can find more product details and downloads on our Corporate Website.
- Measured variables: 2 of your choice pH, redox, chlorine, chlorine dioxide, chlorite, bromine, conductivity, peracetic acid, hydrogen peroxide, ozone, dissolved oxygen and / or fluoride
- Installation, protection type: combination housing ( Wall, panel, mast mounting), IP 67 and IP 66
- Control: two measurement and control channels, each with an independent 2-way PID controller
- Digital inputs for processing of control signals, e.g. from measuring water limit contacts, remote stop regulation and for monitoring the fill levels in chemical containers
- Control outputs for electronically controlled dosing pumps and solenoid valves
- Interference variable processing: simple regulation of water parameters in flowing water by processing the Flow rate in the control algorithm via (frequency> 1 Hz) or mA
- Digital inputs for processing control signals, e.g. B. of measuring water limit contacts, remote stop control and for monitoring the fill levels in chemical containers, disturbance variables (frequency> 1 Hz)
- Optional connection to process control systems via BUS interface such as PROFIBUS®, Profinet, or Modbus
- Optional third measured and controlled variable via mV or mA
- Optional supply via 24 V DC protective low voltage, e.g. B. by means of a solar system or in the wet area of waterworks
- Optional adjustment of the controller setpoint to changed process conditions via remote control possible using an mA signal from a PLC or, for higher requirements, via the fieldbus option
- Optional control from anywhere: LAN-capable and convenient remote access via integrated web server
|Order Number||Price||Delivery time||Identity Code||Measured variable||Output signal||Basic measured variables||Control function|
|1083815||Usually In Stock (if not 3-4Weeks)||DACBW006VA0000011010EN||2 measuring and control channels||2x mA output||1x input mV + 1x input mA||two-way control (raise and lower)|